Skip to main content

My last weekend

 Today i'm write about that i did on my last weekend.

On friday i joined with my friends to do a tour on my commune, Maipú. First we joined on "plaza de Maipú" and we toured a beutiful fair of entrepreneurs. After we went to "Plaza Monumento", a square with a big monument to "the winner of the winners of Bailén". Later we walked to the "Templo Votivo de Maipú" a big catolic basilica built on the grounds of an old chapel comissioned by Bernardo O 'Higgins. That ride lasted an hour and a half and next to do that we took a bus to a super market and bought food to eat after in my house. We have a really good night, where we laught, talked and ate so much.

At saturday i passed time with my familly and at the night i went to a party on La Florida. On sunday the votes were held, and i went to vote near of my house  and after i  went with my family to my grandmother's house, because is a tradition do that to see the results. Despiete being very frustrated, i'm liked seeing my grandmother and sharing with my family.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My song at the moment

  "Canción para mañana" The first time when i herd "Canción para mañana" of "Los Bunkers" was the last winter. In this moment i was tired, frustrated and concerned, but i did not lose the hope that at the end everything will be allright. I like this song because it accompanied me with my feelings and the day to day that difficult Winter. Somehow i think that this song represented that i was feeling in this days. The lyric of the song it's deep and sad, but at the same time i feel that the lyrics motivated me the next day to contineu fighting for what i wanted to die happy. I listen that song when i reflect on my ideals and the things i would like to do and this is very frequent. I invit you to listen that song and her with attention the lyrics. I hope you like it.

A social media site

 Today i'm going to write about "El Ciudadano", a social media website on Instagram about current news and reportages. I found this site six or seven years ago, and after this moment i visit frewquently.I like to see this site, because keeps me informed and it´s editorial line coincides with my way of thinking and my opinions Tthis site, for me, is best than others, because mode the news delivered has a social and critical focus. more than others becs I thimk that i check the site tenty minutes per day at the week. A actyuially nwe tahat i saw it was about the "Política Nacional del litio? and news like that makes me question the mnwe desition.- If you want to follow de site, click in the next link:  Instagram El Ciudadano

Description

My name is diego, i have 19 years old and i born dercember 14, 2003.  I'm study Geofraphy in Universidad de Chile, because i like study the territory in its various aspects. I'm scout since 2014 and i realy enjoy this move. I enjoy walking through the streets and know nwe places, both natural and urban.