Skip to main content

My final post

I really like write post on my blog, because i thik that is an space where you can express with liberty many things. My favourite post that i writed is the post of holiday when I was a child. I think that this post made me remember how much I liked going on vacation with my grandparents. I don't have a post that I didn't like to write and I´m sad because i wasn't can do every post in class. 

The blog that i like to read is from Barbara. Her post are really nice and she knows how to write a lot but entertaining the reader.

Write and read blogs it's  funy and hepls me to improve my English. Now i read more fast than before, and I can write with more facility.

The unic thing that I dislike for tusing the blog is that this socialsite is not famous and it is not so used for the people.

Goodbye classmates and profesor, it was a pleasure learning with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My song at the moment

  "Canción para mañana" The first time when i herd "Canción para mañana" of "Los Bunkers" was the last winter. In this moment i was tired, frustrated and concerned, but i did not lose the hope that at the end everything will be allright. I like this song because it accompanied me with my feelings and the day to day that difficult Winter. Somehow i think that this song represented that i was feeling in this days. The lyric of the song it's deep and sad, but at the same time i feel that the lyrics motivated me the next day to contineu fighting for what i wanted to die happy. I listen that song when i reflect on my ideals and the things i would like to do and this is very frequent. I invit you to listen that song and her with attention the lyrics. I hope you like it.

A social media site

 Today i'm going to write about "El Ciudadano", a social media website on Instagram about current news and reportages. I found this site six or seven years ago, and after this moment i visit frewquently.I like to see this site, because keeps me informed and it´s editorial line coincides with my way of thinking and my opinions Tthis site, for me, is best than others, because mode the news delivered has a social and critical focus. more than others becs I thimk that i check the site tenty minutes per day at the week. A actyuially nwe tahat i saw it was about the "Política Nacional del litio? and news like that makes me question the mnwe desition.- If you want to follow de site, click in the next link:  Instagram El Ciudadano

Description

My name is diego, i have 19 years old and i born dercember 14, 2003.  I'm study Geofraphy in Universidad de Chile, because i like study the territory in its various aspects. I'm scout since 2014 and i realy enjoy this move. I enjoy walking through the streets and know nwe places, both natural and urban.